正规靠谱赌博软件 Veterans Service Office
The 正规靠谱赌博软件 Veterans Services Office has a VA-accredited representative to help you understand and apply for VA benefits, 包括: 补偿, 教育, Veteran readiness and employment, 房屋贷款, 人寿保险, pension, 卫生保健, and 埋葬的好处. Our VA-accredited representative may also help you request further review of, 或上诉, an adverse VA decision regarding benefits. For more information or for questions, please contact the 正规靠谱赌博软件 Veteran Service Coordinator below:
Matthew Joy (Temporary Officer, available by appointment)
The 退伍军人救济计划 is intended to provide limited emergency assistance to eligible veterans and dependents. This emergency assistance program is mandated by RCW 73.08.010, for Honorably Discharged veterans that have wartime service, as defined in RCW 41.04.005 and have been a resident of WA State for twelve (12) consecutive months prior to the date of request for assistance.
If you are a veteran in need of EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE please contact American Legion Post 122 or American Legion Post 137 (contact information is below). If approved for emergency funds, you will be required to provide to the Auditor's Office a copy of your DD 214 and the 正规靠谱赌博软件 Veterans Relief Revolving Fund Form (provided by the American Legion Service Officer). Without both documents, the Auditor's Office will be unable to issue a check.
For information on obtaining military service records, including a replacement DD 214 form, 请到 www.archives.gov /退伍军人.
360-837-2006 - Post
360-947-8344 - Service Officer
(Emergency assistance is available from 0800-1700 Monday - Thursday)
Coy-Catlin Post 137
509-427-8989 - Post
912-777-8130 - Service Officer (Matt Joy)
- US Department of Veteran Affairs Crisis Hotline
- Planning for Life after Discharge
- Best Jobs for Returning Service Members
- Guide to Choosing a Trade Career for Returning Service Members
- US Department of Veteran Affairs Veterans Homes
- US Department of Veteran Affairs Veterans Choice Program
- US Department of Veteran Affairs Guide to Portland Health Care System
- US Department of Veteran Affairs VA Home Loans
- US Department of Veteran Affairs GI Bill
- US Department of Veteran Affairs Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals and Materials